Clue #67 - RoT Clues - Money, Experiences, Check, Sorrow, and Tomorrow!
FRIDAY: MONEY and EXPERIENCES:
1. First See Clue # 65. We found a 3-layer document by guessing 2 of the clues. Today, we see what was supposed to happen in order to find the link to the MONEY page that was found yesterday by Dennis by simply guessing. We were supposed to notice a new image posted at Mandrake Wig's Flickr Site that shows a truck on grass that's "green like MONEY."
2. Also, looking below the other picture, it says "Get a clue: Direct observation or participation?"... doing a google search for these exact words will reveal to you that this as an exact definition for "EXPERIENCES. " So we also have our 7th word in the list of RoT clues (See below for more on RoT clues).
SATURDAY: CHECK, SORROW, and TOMORROW:
There has been new chatter on the RoT message board, and this time it gives us 2 new "clue words". If you are not familiar with the RoT clue words, you'll have to check the comments in previous posts b/c we were initially skeptical about the Retrievers and did a slack job of tracking their words. To boil it all down...up until this morning they have been leading us to SOMETHING LIKE THIS URL. We're still looking for more words to discover exactly where and what it is they are leading us to.
1. So...First, there's this conversation:
DSLerator You need to get a clue.
iobiSeeingYou But from where my love?
DSLerator You get it from the waitress! THE END?
The last part about what you get from the waitress at the end indicates to us that our 8th word in the string is "check". CHECK HERE.
2. Then we see the following dialogue:
BroadBandBeatnik That stunk.
And we have our third word, "sorrow" (See SORROW here), for that 3 layer document mentioned above. This was guessed by BellyOfDesire 2 days ago.
3. And then finally...Just by luck, once again, acts4food in our comments put a "tomorrow" on the string we already had and got a LOGIN BOX. We're on board with the RoT stuff and are looking to see what happens next!
Thanks to Tim, lhorse007, Laurie and acts4food for being the first to email